Some of the boat characteristics that reduce the negative environmental impact of tourism:
THE GALAPAGOS ECO GALAXY
The M/C Eco galaxy is a cruise with state-of-the-art technology for ecological parameters to optimize the generation of energy, the consumption of fresh water and the reduction of carbon emissions. Awarded in recognition of construction engineering by reducing water consumption and wood use by 50%.
- Operates on low fuel consumption.
- Continuous self-cleaning through purifiers that allow the fuel to be recirculated.
- Energy-efficient LED lights are used for the illumination of the ship.
- Uses biodegradable cleaning products
- Air conditioning and cooling systems that automatically adjust according to weather conditions.
- Adjustable system pressure tank which provides for the efficient saving of fresh water inside the boat.